Property 15657 - Cozy and Quiet Goose Hollow Condo
Rental Rate Options (USD)
There is a $500 deposit. The first $100 goes toward cleaning, and the other $400 is refundable based on checkout inspection.
Wifi, water, and garbage fees are included in the rent.
The first $50 of the monthly gas and electric bills are also included. Any overages in excess of $50 will be paid by renter.
General InfoType: Apartment
This condo is on the ground floor but is tucked away on a quiet street in Portland's highly desirable Goose Hollow neighborhood at the base of Washington Park. This condo is adjacent to trendy and vibrant NW 23rd and 21st Avenues. It is also within walking distance of downtown and the Pearl District.
The condo has a private entrance and the layout, with separate bedroom, makes it very comfortable for two.
- 1 bedroom, 1 bath
- Fully equipped kitchen w/ dishwasher
- Hardwood floors throughout
- 1 block from bus stop
- 6 blocks from MAX (Providence Park or Goose Hollow Stations)
- 2 blocks from ZipCars
- 3 blocks from bike share station
- About a $6 Uber ride from downtown or Pearl District
- Hundreds of great restaurants, cafes, bars and craft breweries within walking distance
- 3 blocks from 2 large grocery stores
- 6 blocks from Trader Joe's
- 3 blocks from Providence Park (home of the Portland Timbers and Thorns
- 4 blocks from Washington Park (Oregon Zoo, Rose Gardens, Japanese Garden, Hoyt Arboretum, miles of hiking trails through old-growth forests)
- 10 blocks from nearest hospital
- 13 blocks from Powell's Bookstore
- 4 blocks from Multnomah Athletic Club
- Less than 1 mile from Forest Park (the largest urban forest in the U.S.)
- Minimum Stay: Weekly
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Approx Sq Ft: 700
- Managed by: Owner
- Type: Apartment
- Washer/Dryer in Building
Cross streets: King Avenue and St Clair Avenue
City, St, Zip: Portland, Oregon, 97205