Property 17833 - Furnished Historic Condo in Portland
Rental Rate Options (USD)
At a bit over $65 per day, this is a great alternative to a Hotel! Feel at home with the majority of the buildings residents being actual Homeowners. Complete Rules and Regs of the Condominum HOA will have to be reviewed and approved by tenant. There is a friendly on-site Resident/Rental manager that will meet with you, show you around and give you the keys at a time mutually agreed upon. Contact owner for details.
General InfoType: Condo
Prepare to fall in LOVE! • Gorgeous, Updated & Furnished Historic Studio in the Heart of the Beautiful Alphabet District! Kitchen & Dining separate from Living & Sleeping area. Enjoy the view into the private garden Courtyard. Old World charm with High ceilings, Hardwoods, super Comfy Murphy bed, walk-in Closet and more. Workout room, laundry & bike storage included. Walk to restaurants, coffee, shops, Grocery Stores, Forest Park (70-miles of forested Hiking Trails!), NW 23rd and 21st! • Read more about the Alphabet District Neighborhood at the bottom of this description.
• Walker’s Paradise! Walk Score is 99 out of 100. Daily errands do not require a car.
• Biker’s Paradise! Bike Score is 92 of 100. Daily errands can be accomplished on a bike.
• Excellent Transit! Blue and Red Max Lines, Bus Lines, ans Streetcar
Located in a Historic Building that has undergone an Exquisite Renovation and is listed on the National Historic Register: one of the few examples of early 20th century Georgian style architecture remaining in Portland.
Our condo has been updated with a completely stocked Kitchen, Refinished Hardwood Floors, Fresh Paint, New custom Murphy Wall Bed (with super comfy queen mattress), New Furniture, Electric Fireplace, high ceilings, Walk-in Closet, and overlooks a beautiful Courtyard with seating area, landscaping and trees.
• KITCHEN & DINING AREA: Fully stocked with many Coffee-making options (Nespresso, Keurig, French Press), Microwave, Toaster Oven, Wine and cocktail glasses, all plates/bowls, chef knives....fully stocked! Plus a Dining Table with courtyard views.
• LIVING ROOM: Comfortable Sofa and Loveseat, large TV (with cable and Roku), Adjustable Laptop Table, Turntable, Soundbar (bluetooth, plug-in), plus a Coffee table (with storage for pillows when not in use)
• BED & CLOSET: Super comfortable Queen Mattress (with soft sanitary mattress/pillow protectors that are deep-cleaned between tenants). Walk-in closet: Plenty of storage with robe, ironing board, umbrella, and backpack for your use.
• LAUNDRY ROOM: Free for tenants. Conveniently located within our building with plenty of commercial washers and dryers.
• EXERCISE: Within the building, there is a fitness room with free-weights and exercise machines. (In addition to Forest Park: 5,100 Acres of forest and Trails!) and amazing walkability of this neighborhood. Also there is a 24 Hour Fitness ½ mile from Studio.
• PARKING: There is no need for a car in this part of Portland. There is ample access to transportation options (great Walk score, Bicycle Lanes, Trimet: Streetcar, MAX, busses). However if you want to have a car, you can apply for a parking permit via City of Portland to have street parking access instead of having to pay a parking meter)
• Indoor Bike Storage Included!
• ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
“Historic Northwest Portland is a charming slice of dense urban living in central Portland. Restored Victorian/Edwardian-era houses, early 20th-century apartment blocks, and pedestrian-friendly shopping streets all come together to produce an urbane atmosphere reminiscent of San Francisco or some of the older East Coast cities. Northwest Portland abuts the West Hills to the west, including the magnificent 5100-acre Forest Park. Many Northwest residents feel they have the best of all possible worlds, with easy access to the park’s wilderness alongside the best of urban life too. Commercial streets of Northwest 23rd and Northwest 21st avenue provide a limitless choice of restaurants, coffee houses, stores, and services of all descriptions. Downtown Portland is also just a stone’s throw away. Northwest residents can either walk downtown or take one of the many frequent-service buses that run through the neighborhood.”- preservationartisans.org
• DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS? Feel free to contact me!
• Conveniently located near:
Grocery Stores: (Trader Joe's, Fred Meyer, Zupans), So many Restaurants, Forest Park Providence Parke (Portland Timbers & Thorns Stadium), Hospitals (Legacy Good Samaritan) Linfield University, Portland Trail Blazers Center, Pearl District, Shopping Districts, 23rd Avenue, Portland Japanese Garden, Downtown Portland, Willamette River. Washingto
August 2020 S M T W T F S 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 September 2020 S M T W T F S 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 October 2020 S M T W T F S 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 November 2020 S M T W T F S 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 December 2020 S M T W T F S 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Minimum Stay: 3 Months
- Bedrooms: Studio
- Bathrooms: 1
- Approx Sq Ft: 420
- Managed by: Owner
- Type: Condo
- View: Courtyard View
- Parking: Parking Not Included
- Parking: Parking with Fee
- Exercise Room
- Washer/Dryer in Building
Cross streets: NW Flanders and NW 20th
City, St, Zip: Portland, Oregon, 97209