• Available May 15.
• Renter's insurance required(we can help with that)
• Utilities included!
$50 application fee per person for background check.
Small dog considered.
OUR STERILIZATION PROCESS: Everyone is worried about Covid-19, we are too. That's why we go above and beyond to keep our guests safe. Here’s what we are doing:
1. Any cleaner that has any symptoms of cold or flu will not be doing cleans.
2. When arriving at the property our cleaners are washing their hands thoroughly before they begin.
3. All touchable surfaces including door knobs, handles, remotes, counters, light switches etc. are all thoroughly sterilized.
4. As is the norm, all sheets, towels, pillows etc are washed with bleach.
5. We use an Ozone Air Purifier (proven to kill the Sars corona virus) to sterilize all other surfaces ie. floors, furniture, throw pillows etc.
You can have the peace of mind that you are walking into a completely sterilized space.
Located in beautiful historic Laurelhurst
• 10min drive to downtown Portland & airport
• A few steps from public transit
• Safe quiet walking neighborhood
• Free parking
• Fast WiFi (200MBPS)
• EV Charger
• Fully equipped + stocked kitchen
• Close to Portland's best eateries, coffee, bars & breweries
• 10min walk to one of Portland's best parks
• Original refinished solid oak floors
• Luxury gas fireplace w/remote
• 55" Ultra HD smart TV + cable
• King + queen luxury beds
• Premium cotton bedding
• Bike storage available
• Washer + dryer
• Maid service available (add. fee)
• Kitchen w espresso machine, toaster, high-end cookware, dishwasher, etc.
• Stainless steel appliances
• Italian tile + granite bathroom, soaker tub + shower, multi-setting spa shower head
• Luxury soft Turkish cotton towels
• Soft fluffy cotton robes
Want to live like a local? We'll send you our personalized guidebook with important information about our home, as well as our favorite local recommendations that we have compiled over the last 17 years. It’s easy to navigate, and you can access it from your phone or desktop.
Established in 1909, Laurelhurst is a neighborhood of vintage homes and undulating streets surrounding beautiful Laurelhurst Park, straddling the NE and SE sections of Portland.
• Extremely safe
• Fantastic walking neighborhood
• A dream for bikers
• Huge lush old trees
• Walking distance to public transit, coffee shops, restaurants & bars
There is a bus stop at the end of our block that will get your downtown in 12 mins. The light rail (Max) station is a 15 min walk from the front door.
I highly recommend using ride-sharing services: I I have Uber and Lyft credits you can use.
Cross streets: 45th and glisan
City, St, Zip: Portland, Oregon, 97213